Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

30 Day Photography Challenge

Well guys, I should just say- I'm horrible at first posts. Like what do I tell ya? Hi? Ok good, that works for me because that's all that's really here in my mind. I'm obviously working on this blog....hehe, given the fact it's really unfurnished at the moment, but why not include you on my journey, eh? :) So lets begin. I'm going to be participating in this 30 Day photography challenge because I need some good pictures on my wall. It will be fun and make good blog posts too. I'd love for anyone reading to do it with me, and if you comment your blog address on this post I shall go check out your photos. I'll be posting pictures from it once a week, instead of every day, as that might get a little over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment