Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Happy Fourth of July!

Happy 4th ya'll! :) This is my "patriotic" outfit, which I wore yesterday when we went downtown to watch fireworks. The fireworks were awesome, but due to the baseball game, they didn't start til late. :/ Like really late!
The shirt is from Pepperberry, ordered offline. Love that company!! :)


I do not like this picture of me.








Up close shots of my shirt
Outfit details: Pants-Belk; Shirt-Pepperberry; Shoes-(platform sandals, Belk); Bandanna-Dollar General ;P; Earrings-Walmart
The sky was breathtaking-blue but with bright pink clouds. These sky ones are not even edited!!

The sunset was so pretty, reminded me of the beach. :)
A lot of these firework pictures are just....strange. They look like fire is just shooting up out of the ground! (Which it kind of was :P)

This one I called the thistle. It was so delicate looking :)


I LOVE THIS PICTURE. I left the shutter open for a good bit and this is what it caught. Isn't that sweet?!










the street lamp looked pretty fab too




xoxo
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment