Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

The Girl in the Red Dress

This is my favorite dress. It's red. It's rayon. It was only a dollar. :D Because it's my favorite dress, I feel comfortable in it. And so I wear it a lot of places. I've worn it dancing a good number of times(at Latta, at the homeschool conference, at a swing dance thing, etc.), and so people called me "the girl in the red dress" lol, which is a name I totally do not mind.

I wore it today to a historical walk downtown, which I'll post photos of next. It was a a thrift store find, and I remade it to look more retro. It had an empire waist with ties in the back. I put in a zipper and a waistband. It has a few tears and taters, but I've gotten a lot of wear out of it, and hope to do so for a while longer :)
One of these days I need to find a photographer that actually enjoys taking pictures....and can take pictures without chopping off limbs or using strange angles. :P
fyi, I do have two feet
A rainbow!!!
Dress: thrifted
Shoes: Belk
Sunnies: Amazon
Earrings: Walmart
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment