Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

50's Spring

Now that the ball is finally over I should be able to get back into the swing of blogging. And what better outfit post than an outfit Kyla took pictures of? Thank you Kyla! 

I wore this dress one day to work and as I was putting cakes out in the front freezer an older lady who was sitting at one of the tables called me over to say that she had a dress just like this one during the 1950's. That obviously made my day :) Now I don't think the dress is vintage but it's nice to know it looks similar :D
yes...I'm aware that my sandals are un-buckled :P

this is a most fabulous hat :D And it only cost $4 too :P

A while back I posted on IG pictures of the resin jewelry I was making, and I've got a finished product to show ya'll! A botanical resin pin :) I got the resin from Amazon and the flower from a florist in my dad's business group. :)


getting ready to make the pins/pendants
out of the molds. I do not know why there is a black strip on the side.

I love the little tucks on the sleeves

Dress: VV 
Hat: Craigslist (50's)
Necklace: vintage (50's), Mimi
Earrings: Walmart
Bracelet: Glitter
Pin: Made by me
Shoes: Belk

Have you ever made resin jewelry before? 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Love it! :D It's so pretty and so THERESA! lol :D Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete