Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

Bascha's Senior Photos

The day has come, Bascha has graduated! To quote her Father from the graduation party last night, it seems like just last week we met at drivers ed, but now she's 19 and going to college. Time flies!! Recently I had the privilege of taking some senior photos of Bascha, and now that the party is over I can post them on here :D Bascha is a truly beautiful young lady, inside and out :) 


























































Love you Bascha! 

xoxo, Theresa
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Delightfully fun, memorable, wonderful photos. I especially like the ones where she's holding the big red book up and peering over the top. How charming! Happiest congrats to Bascha on her graduation!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank so much Theresa for taking those photos for me and editing them. You truly do have an eye for photography. ;) love you lots <3

    @JessicaCangiano Thank you :)
    ~Bascha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bascha you really are beautiful inside and out! These are so gorgeous, dear! I love you lots! Sorry I missed your invitation! I hadn't been on! I so wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Photography ... Bascha you really are beautiful girl and innocent ,
    Heart Touching Flute Music

    ReplyDelete