Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

2015 || Blog Post Plans

Thank yous to everybody who commented and emailed about the 2015 Tmarie blog post plans :) I've made a little schedule and we are going to try it out and see how well it works. It's using basically all the same things I've been posting on since the beginning of the blog but it a more balanced and dependable manner. :) 
I'm going to do "Vintage Vursday" and "Vintage Vunday" (Thursday and Sunday) which will be outfit posts, hair stuff, anything vintage that I've found or that I've made etc. Hopefully I'll come up with a better name though since Vursday and Vunday is kind of weird. 
On Fridays I'm going to try and do photography. Like things from everyday life, still life, pictures from the abortion mill etc. And I'm planning on starting to Instagram little random things and then doing "Instagram lately" posts or something on Friday's maybe too. We'll see. 
On Tuesdays will be "random". Which will be like my Thoughts posts, but with not so personal of thoughts. More like thoughts on faith, thoughts on issues and thoughts on topics. Like writing kind of posts with little or no pictures :P And this will also be music posts, whether singing videos, or studio pictures, or song updates and the like. And then random life catch-up, cakes from work (if not in the photography post) and sewing. 
And then sprinkled here and there will be like photography stories-like our trip to Blowing Rock, and Atlanta, and the upcoming Myrtle Beach. 
I'm looking forward to blogging with ya'll this year!! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment