Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

Caroline is 15!

Caroline had her 15th birthday (wow old lady) on Saturday and it was great. :) It's so funny being the oldest child and remember what it was like when you were the ages of all your siblings. 
I made the cake out of regular cake and butter cream icing, per usual. It of course has no artificial colors or ingredients. The recipe for the chocolate cake can be found on the back of the Hershey's cocoa container. It's the best chocolate cake I've ever eaten.







One of the things I gave Caroline for her birthday was this shirt that says "I have nothing to wear". She's always saying this, and I figured it would be cute and funny and comfortable if she had a shirt to always wear whenever she was feeling like she didn't have any outfits. Mimi has a friend that has the little letter making machine and she put it on a tshirt for me. It's hard to see in the photos, but the font is black glitter. :D

my gorgeous sister :D

I want one now too :P
Caroline you're the greatest and I love you very much :) Happy birthday babe! :)
post signature

10 comments:

  1. Love the shirt! Thanks darling. :) <3
    care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Caroline!

    The cake is beautiful, Theresa, and what a clever gift idea that shirt was! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes happy birthday Care :) She's planning on getting her permit this week. And haha thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Such a cute necklace!! I wonder where she got it..... :P Is the cake actually matte or is just the lighting??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ;-) The cake looked just like it does in these pictures except it was a little darker. I'm not quite sure what you meant, but yes, it looks like the pictures.

      Delete
  4. Okay.. first of, I am so sorry, Care! I didn't know your birthday was so recent! Happy belated birthday! Wish I had told you in person :/

    Second.. Theresa, that is the ONLY chocolate cake recipe we use! IT IS THE BEST! I just made it for my mom on her birthday!

    Very pretty cake! and I love the shirt too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruth! It's ok :) You coming could be an accidental birthday present right? :)

      Delete