Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Thoughts

In the past I've done two Thoughts posts. I've since deleted them off the blog because it was brought to my attention that I was sharing the wrong kind of thoughts. Thoughts that the entire Internet didn't need to know about my mental stability and life long struggles. Even though they were a little bit depressing, ya'll really liked them and when I took that little survey earlier this month most of you wanted more posts like that. I was going to try and do a more reader friendly version of my thoughts, but I'm finding it's quite a challenge. Because it seems all my thoughts, no matter what they are about, are private. If you just liked my writing style maybe I could try describing things, instead of doing posts on my own feelings or thoughts. Tell me what you think.
I'll leave you with some heart doodles I painted on the windows at one of our stores today (Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robbins). I love ya'll! 


xoxo

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment