Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Perfect Fall Dress

A couple of weeks ago I had gone to Goodwill with Care. One of my finds was this dress, which, though a little big (the sleeves totally swamp my hands haha) is really pretty. It seems more fall-ish than summer-ish in print and color, but the fabric is very lightweight (think needs a slip) so it worked out just fine for August. This was my Sunday outfit, and Kyla took pictures of me again :) Thank you!


She never fails to make me laugh. Never :P

showing one sleeve up and one sleeve down. A perfect "transition" dress for this season.


My lovely mother did my hair


Isn't the print sweet?

This picture....hahahahahahahaha! I do not recommend road photography unless you are very quick on your feet and have great hearing. We only had to jump out of the way twice, lol, and got a nice picture in the end. I like road photos :)
Dress: Goodwill
Belt: VV
Necklace: Vintage, from my great aunt
Earrings: borrowed from Care

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh it's so cute on you, Theresa! :O I like it a lot! :D Very pretty! And yes, I love Kyla's photography, too! :)

    Love you!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miss Ruth :-) And I'll tell Kyla you like them too :-)

      Delete