Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Olivia

My very talented figure skating friend, wearing the figure skating dress I made :) So proud *grins* :D 

The old photo filter is a photo saver when there's bad lighting :) And it looks good too!

all the sparkles :)

She's so beautiful :)

look at that skill!!! I would be collapsed with several broken bones if I were to attempt this. And she could spin, and lean down and grab her leg, and she could jump into the air-it was amazing to watch!!! 


I had so much fun making this dress. Thank you Olivia for thinking of me and letting me make your dress! :) You're awesome!
post signature

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am very pleased with the result :-) and it was so sparkly :-) Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful work! I love how the dress turned out, it's so pretty! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's so pretty! I wish you had got some pictures of her jumping! :D Such an awesome job!

    Love you!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ruth! I did have a photo of her jumping but it wasn't flattering so I deleted it :-P

      Delete