Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

eShakti Dress To Skirt

Before you freak out, I did not cut my own eShakti dress up. I cut Carolines :P Probably, oh I don't know, 2 going on 3? months ago, she also ordered a few dresses from eShakti. But they weren't made petite, and due to the style of bodice, skirt, and collar, there was one dress I couldn't fix for her. And so I grabbed the scissors and chopped it into a skirt. A very cute skirt I might add :) And even better than the fact that it's cute, it fits us both. Cheers!
These pictures are from a lovely afternoon and evening we spent at Kyla's house :D. Oh, I did my hair all by myself :D Her little twin sisters told me my hair looked like a flower...that I had a flower on my head. :P It didn't turn out quite how I wanted it, but it wasn't that bad either. Ok it was weird but I can handle weird :)
(This was before I got my hair cut)
Picture credits go to Kyla, who is a very talented photographer!!
isn't this just beautiful? 

This is un-edited. Isn't the lighting magical looking?






Me and Kyla on the fourwheeler
And I was able to snap some photos of Kyla, which she kindly agreed to let me share with you :). 


This picture describes Kyla in an instant. 



It was so pretty as the sun was setting. I was on a bumpy ride in the back of a truck bed thus most of  my photos ended up blurry, but these two didn't. So beautiful out in "the country" :P
Sweater: thrifted, VV
Pin: vintage, gift
Belt: thrifted, VV (Care's)
Skirt: eShakti refashion
Shoes: TOMS, probably Nordstoms? 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment