Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

Pictures of Fudge and a Plaid Shirt

A few more cake pictures to share with ya :)  The first two cakes Miss K iced with ice cream. I decorated them. I'm really really REALLY loving this job-the people are awesome, the workspace is awesome, the cakes are awesome, I'm very grateful to have this opportunity :) I've learned so much so far!! And I'm having a great time, and I think it's easier to learn when you're really enjoying it :)
fudge and chocolate shavings as decoration. My writing is getting better too.
Fudge, chocolate shavings, chocolate cake pieces and pecan pieces. The cake and ice cream is chocolate too.
This is a cake has chocolate stars I made using a mold. Pretty neat. The whipped cream is supposed to kind of be like clouds. Not that there are typically fluffy white clouds that we see with stars, but hey, creative license :)
One of the most popular cakes, the oreo cake. This is the smallest size, but we make them in all different sizes.

And this is what I'm wearing today. 
shirt untucked
If I raise my arms, no tummy will be shown because I'm wearing a cami. So cheers for a warm, cute and modest outfit.
shirt tied


I really like this new way of tying the headscarf. A big bow :)
Us kids are going to the Veterans Parade in Winston Salem with my grandma and grandpa tomorrow, and I'm told there are going to be lots of old cars *sqeals!!* So stay tuned for pictures!! My camera battery is all charged up :D :D :D I'm so proud of my grandpa and all he's done. He's a great inspiration to me :).
Scarf: thrifted, VV
Shirt: Target
Pants: Belk
Sunnies: thrifted Plato's Closet
Earrings: Care's :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment