Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Introducing Lady& King || We Got Puppies!!

Well Wednesday afternoon (I was working), Mom and the rest of the kids made an hour long trip to Gaffney to quote "look", at some puppies they'd been stalking on Craigslist. It was a pretty good bet that we would end up with a puppy that day, but as time went on one puppy turned into two, and at one point I thought they might even come home with the whole litter :P.  (It remained at two). And so when I came home at around 9:30 I was greeted with two sleepy little balls that wobbled over and crawled up into my lap.
Lady and King are of a unknown breed, and between 8 and 10 weeks old. Oh, and in case you weren't sure THEY'RE ADORABLE. 
And since I was in the process of dying a WWII sweater for Joshua, when it was done I was like well why not take photos of the outfit and the puppies at the same time. I think this was a good decision as they complement each other well and make for 10x the cuteness. :)









And that's all for today folks! I'm off to go play with the puppies :)

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Oh they (Joshua, too!) are adorable! :D I LOVE the babies. You're going to get them fixed right? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Yes we are going to get them fixed, absolutely. :D

      Delete
  2. Okay, so when is anyone going to be at your house because I need to see these precious things ASAP!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we are here :D. But we are all pretty sick so I don't reccomend stopping by :(. I LOVE THEM

      Delete