Pages

Friday, February 20, 2015

Photography Friday || A New Trinket

As much as I love VV, Goodwill has some pretty sweet stuff for some pretty sweet prices. My latest find (as well as a cow tea pot) was a jewelry box, in the shape of the piano. It's perfect! And the price? $1.25 :).






all it needs is a little gold seat
What my shelf looks like currently, now with the new piano!
And if you're wondering why a good number of my photos have a map as the background-it's our kitchen table. We eat in the sunroom, and so since the table is a nice flat surface, surrounded by natural light, that's why I tend to photograph a lot of things on it. :)

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that is beautiful! I love it! :O and.. is that newspaper what I think it is? LOL I love your shelf btw.. I need to reorganize my dresser top............... and my entire room! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the vey one Ruth! My treasure :) And thank you!

      Delete
  2. That is one of the most beautiful jewelry boxes I've ever seen! *jealous* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to post photos of the cow teapot? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eventually yes :) It's very cute and has a little birdy on the top :D

      Delete